Type : Hot pot & Grill
FB : https://www.facebook.com/sugoishabu/
Open : Daily, 12.00 - 00.00
Cost :
-149 B (Promotion start 12.00 - 16.00, Mon to Fri except special day)
-169 B
- Not include the drinks.
Comment :
- Ingredients quite a lot.
- Seafood is okay.
- It has 3 kind of sauces; Sukiyaki, Seafood and Peanut(a bit sweet).
- Soups are Tomyum, Original, and Japanese black soup. You can choose 2 kind of soup. I recommend Japanese black soup.
- Sliced pork is the best one. You can choose belly or shoulder.
Overall is okay, good value, sliced pork is the best thing you should try.
Rating
3.5 / 5
End of the review.
Location
Cr. Fb. Sugoi is Shabu



Look yummy!! I will try but thing I really want to know do they have a beef?
ตอบลบYes, but it not good enough for me
ลบWow! I want to go there. Can you tell me how long it's take from Rajabhat University?
ตอบลบ